Break the Stigma Trail Races Course Sneak Peak
Due to a permitting issue the pick up/race day registration and start times have been pushed back to 7:15am and 8:00am and 8:15am respectively.
Break the Stigma 5K Run / 3K Walk
for Mental Health Awareness
Congratulations to all who ran and walked this morning!
Results are now available.
Follow Julio as he runs across the state on Facebook and the Break the Stigma website.
Join us at the next race of the Break the Stigma races promoting Mental Health Awareness
Break the Stigma Trail Races 10 Mile & 5k
June 28th, 2015
Whitetail Woods Regional Park, Farmington MN
There will be pancakes!
We at Mountain Goat Running and Break the Stigma Trail Races are proud to announce that HOKA ONE ONE will be the shoe sponsor for Break the Stigma Trail Races 10 Mile and 5k on Sunday June 28th at Whitetail Woods Regional Park.
HOKA will be providing 2 pairs of shoes and some swag for the post race drawings. You must be present to win though. If you have never tried on a pair head over the Mill City Running or your local running store.
To sign up and for more information click here.
We are excited to announce Mountain Goat Running is a single-track member of American Trail Running Association (ATRA). ATRA's mission is to represent and promote trail and mountain running through the following goals.
- To insure that organized trail runs are conducted in a fun, safe and enjoyable manner.
- To provide a forum whereby the business of the sport can be discussed and organized.
- To create and nurture alliances with other associations.
- To be sensitive to the environment.
- To be the clearinghouse for the sport.
- To educate and provide publications and information about our sport to the rest of the running and outdoor community, to the media and to non running entities that have similar goals and objectives.
- To develop recreational participation in the sport.
- To provide opportunities for families to enjoy our sport as a group through events and clinics.
- To develop a trail-running circuit in the U. S. and a competitive athlete program.
Additionally, ATRA has developed standards for events, which all three Mountain Goat Running productions follow: Break the Stigma Trail Races, Mendota Bottoms Trail Run and Salomon Autumn Trail Series. To view the standards click the logo below.